I'm getting a bit tired of the rain
Most people say
"oh I LOVE the rain - and we really need it!"
I'm not a big fan.
It rained most of yesterday,
and into the night.
Our gutters were full of tree droppings so the water was not going off the roof like it should.
Greg was still coughing up a storm last night
so I got up and went outside
pulled up the ladder
and cleaned out the rain gutter so the water would flow properly.
Ah... much better.
(otherwise it pours over the edges of the gutters onto the tile just outside my bedroom window!)
But today... (or at least for now)
We have blue(ish) skies outside.
if you don't look too hard at the mountain area
way off in the distance,
you won't see the dark clouds
which are RIGHT over my house!
But for now - I'm enjoying some sunshine.

1 comment:
Fresh pineapple is GREAT for coughs! (just a little tid bit for your hubby this morning...)
Post a Comment