Saturday, September 24, 2016

Been a while - I know

Yes,
it's been a while
But I just didn't have a lot to say I guess :)

But today,
I do.

On Friday,
Greg and I flew from Tucson to LA
took our first Uber ride,
all the way to Pasadena.

Very nice little Uber driver, Jesse
In a very clean little Honda Civic

He dropped us off at the Honda of Pasadena dealership
where we handed over a check,
signed one more paper,
and then waited for them to wash and deliver our new car!

 

ok, that's our car, but not OUR car

Here's OUR car


Looks almost blue here, but it's really grey.

It is a V6, 6-speed manual transmission
SUPER fun to drive
and
we LOVE it!

In other news,
we are now in Pacific Beach California
and they are complaining about
'extreme high temperatures'
and have alerts on the radio and on our phones (weather channel)

(you might have to click on the image to read it - but it's worth it!)

then there is the beach advisory
(high surf warning - YIPEE!)


And of course -
here is the weather forecast for this horribly hot day


Wow!

Then, on our way out the door of the parking garage at our place here in PB,
Some people were down there, and they stopped us, and told us
we were going to roast - and that I should really have a hat!

We advised them we were from Arizona...
They aahh'ed and didn't worry about us any more!
Especially after we told them this was a nice cool day for us!
ha ha ha

Now, one last picture of my handsome hubby
by his new car!


Cute eh?








No comments: