Friday, August 18, 2017

2440 Black Beaver Circle, Pinetop, Az

So, here we are, in our new summer home.
It's nice and cool up here (compared to Tucson)
Still in the 80's during the day,
but much cooler in the evenings.

Greg and I just came in from a nice little rest
in our hammock
on the back deck
under the stars.
Okay, so we were
"resting our eyes"
as Greg calls it
(napping!)
This is the hammock - but this was last weekend, and in the afternoon!
(no stars)

Here are some pictures
so far
after WE moved in.
(still some decorating to do
but most of the furniture is in!

Living Room


Guest Bedroom #1



Guest Bedroom #2


Loft





And I don't know what happened to the pictures of the master!
I'll add them later I guess
:)

1 comment:

Collette said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!! Gosh, now I don't know if I should visit your Casita or your Summer Home! (But there's a scary canyon between your house and your summer place... guess I'll just have to move to MY place over there and then it's just a short pop to your new place! Some day...)