Guess who's having a WONDERFUL time in
Paris
Aren't they cute?
Here are some pictures Nancy sent to me
of their wonderful trip.
Ah - resting
the mighty hunter!?
Sorry, you have to wait for REAL captions from them
I have no idea where they are or what they are seeing
but Nancy says they do something
each day!
Then relax
(but doesn't she just look like she FITS there?)
Meanwhile, back in Tucson,
We had a visit from Sondra!
Such fun! Wish I had more pictures!
But this one is pretty awesome
This is dad and Sondra warming themselves
on the hot pool deck after a lively swim
at mom and dad's clubhouse
Races and more!
They had a great time
(while mom and I watched from the safety of the poolside)
And, the rest of us Tucsonites
enjoying mom and dad's back yard
on Easter Sunday I think!
And the final look of the new paint job
(might have posted this before - can't remember)
But we love it









1 comment:
I can't get over what a GREAT color that is for your house! It should have always been that color! It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment