Friday, April 28, 2017

New Paint

So,
we decided our house needed some new paint.
We have to paint the back anyway
because of the new stucco
so...
why not just pick a new color and paint the whole thing?

So a couple of weeks ago
we spent Good Friday
and most of Saturday
painting

the FRONT of the house

Yes
It took us 2 days to paint the front of the house
But there was a LOT of cutting in,
around all the windows, sills, and then
there was the front entry way!
Greg worked his fingers to the bone
painting and painting.
I had blisters!!
(I'm NOT a painter!)

But doesn't it look GREAT?!

I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Collette said...

Wow! I didn't realize how much darker it was until I saw the two colors together. I really really like it! It sure is a lot of work though, isn't it?!?