So, Greg and I are trying a
new thing.
PeachDish
They have a list of available recipes
on their site,
and you choose as many as you want
each is about $25 (meals for 2)
and they send you all the ingredients
and a step by step
recipe (with pictures - thank you!)
They supply everything but the water and oil.
Pretty sweet!
I'm not sure what happened to the images of our first meal
but we have had 6 meals so far.
This was our 2nd to last meal.
We had mom and dad over for dinner.
They even helped with the recipe!
Apple stuffed chicken on mashed potatoes.
it was DELISH
(I think they liked it too!)
In other news,
Greg got a new phone.
Yes,
that is a PHONE
Fully Functional
Android Phone
And yes, it is TINY!
He really bought it as an MP3 player for the gym.
He needed something with WiFi
so he can listen to Pandora or Spotify
using the Gym's WiFi
Most MP3 players don't have WiFi
you have to download your music onto it
So, for $50
he found this on Amazon!
It's SO Cute!
And works Great!



2 comments:
Good Gravy! That looks like an amazing meal!!!! (And so well plated!) So, what's on the menu while I'm visiting??????? LOL Oh, by the way, I keep meaning to call and see if I can make reservations at your Casita! PLEEEEEZE? (You know I think it's Mecca!)
Same here - I keep meaning to email you an invite or something! Of COURSE you can stay in our
Casita! You are MOST welcome! Can't wait! :)
Post a Comment