Ok,
So,
nothing really new
I haven't posted in a while because
I don't have any new pictures
and I don't have much new to say.
Oh WAIT!
we DID get a new machine at the office last week.
First they had to take out a couple of machines,
to make room for the new one.
Then they had to bring the new one in
and then bring the other 2 back inside.
And finally we had them all back inside and the new machine in place.
Today, we added the electricity to the new machine
and hopefully by next week,
it will be up and running!
VERY exciting.
AND
(oh, the juices are flowing now!)
Mom and Dad and I spent last Saturday looking at new 'abodes'
or at least
some possibilities,
or even just some 'ideas'
We went to and assisted living place,
just to have a look at what they have to offer
and they were very accommodating
even provided us lunch in their dining hall.
it was yummy
(my mega hot dog lunch)
(mom and dad's meals)
And I don't know if you can see it
(maybe if you click on the picture)
but this is just outside
the living room window in the casita
where M&D are currently living,
and they have some bird feeders
and a platform
"for the quail"
however, they have LOTS of visitors
today, they had some chipmunks
Well, actually, this was a picture from earlier this week,
and TODAY
they had a LOT of chipmunks!
Like 14!
and a couple of pretty red cardinals
and lots of other types of birds too!
It's fun to sit and watch them all!
(please ignore the big green garbage can in the back ground!
I'll move that this weekend!)
So,
that is my
'uneventful'
past few days.
In a couple of weeks, I'll have some progress pictures
of our 'new backyard'
I promise to keep you updated!
CIAO!









No comments:
Post a Comment