Monday, October 31, 2016

New Home Owners

Well...

They did it!

Mom & Dad put an offer in on a house on Saturday,
Sunday evening
the sellers countered
This morning
Mom & Dad countered
This afternoon
the sellers
ACCEPTED the offer!

So, they are now NEW home owners!
(well, so long as the inspection goes well, etc.)

They are looking to close about Dec 8.
Super Exciting!

Here are some pictures of the house from the seller

 Front of the house

Front Living Room

Family Room 

Kitchen 

Kitchen 

Master Bedroom
(with view into the closet and bathroom) 

Master Bathroom 

Back/Side yard

More Back Yard
(it's beautiful!) 

See what I mean? 

And the Gated Entry
(yes, they will have a Gate Man) 

Can't wait to see what they do with it - to make it THEIR own!

And in other news.,,

Chris Bullock's
Amazing
Halloween
Costume!
(He did his own make-up of course - so talented!)


Happy Halloween Everyone!




2 comments:

Rod said...

Beautiful house and so close to you girls. I bet they are excited. Wish I could help with the move again. Now they can make it into a HOME!

Collette said...

Really nice and a wonderfully blank slate. I'll bet it will be beautiful once they get all moved in and personalized. NICE back yard!!!!!