Saturday, May 19, 2018

New Toy

So,
we are all loaded up
and heading up to Pinetop
with our new
Toy
Polaris Razr 1000XP


Greg and I joined a hiking group
from the Pinetop Country Club
Today was our first hike.
This is part of the group
They challenged me to climb up the boulders
and take in the view.
So I did.

This was a dead tree on the trail.
 Our trusty guide
suggested we stand at the bottom of it and
look up!
So I did.

Here is the whole group, first water break.

This is the pretty meadow we walked beside
on the way out,
On the way back, we deviated from the
beaten path
and wandered back IN the meadow.

And hear is what was going on back at the house
while Greg and I were sweating in on the trail
by foot!

They were breaking in the New Toy!


1 comment:

Collette said...

SO cool! Both the hiking group AND the new toy! Between those and your bikes you are set for a fabulous summer of outdoor fun!