So, this afternoon while relaxing after a busy day (Saturday for that matter!)
I was surfing though some FB posts and saw this:
"A number of us who grew up in the Southwood area were talking about the Medlicott Family and especially Dr. Medlicott. Don't know if any of you know or not but Dr. Hal Medlicott has passed and his funeral is Monday, 1 pm at Southwood United Church. Hope this okay to put this here."
I know my sisters and I all remember Dr Medlicott
and his eyebrows!
There were lots of comments on the post
and a number of folks mentioned how much they liked him
and some others even posted about his amazing eyebrows!
HaHa
I just thought I'd give him a note in my post today.
Also, there is some awesome SNOW in Pinetop today.
Finally
The country club up there that we belong to
has a live camera feed
so we check it regularly
Today it showed the golf course all WHITE
And this is a dinner I made for Greg and I the other night
(don't know why my typing is changing colors! Collette?)
It was really nice and 'spicy'
and DELISH!
(Thank you TB12 meals!)
That's Purple Carrot - but a special program they have
from Tom Brady (#12 for the Patriots)
We get three meals a week delivered
we have to prepare them,
but all the ingredients come
ready for us to use,
and the recipes.
They are easy
healthy
filling
and we really like them.


No comments:
Post a Comment